The Miami Valley Educational Computer Association located
in Yellow Springs, Ohio has an immediate opening for an Instructional
Technology Coordinator to work in the Clark County area.
MVECA Instructional Technology Coordinator
Job Objective: Plans and implements strategies to
enhance staff and student use of technology resources. Promotes an
effective, technology- enabled learning environment.
- Minimum Associate’s Degree in computer science or equivalent work experience, degree work in education or instructional technology preferred.
- Experience in WAN and LAN support.
- Experience in the configuration and support of virtual computing environments.
- Ability to train and support clients.
- Energetic self-starter able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to conceptualize, evaluate, prioritize, and solve complex problems.
- Ability to develop training materials and supplemental documentation.
- Ability to establish working relationships with co-workers and function as part of a cohesive team.
- Maintains high ethical standards, integrity, and professionalism.
- Able to work in an interruption intense environment.
- Ability to interact comfortably and confidently with the public.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of privileged information.
- Ability to learn new skills and perform new job functions as work environment changes.
- Documented evidence of a clear criminal record.
Other Desirable Qualifications:
- Group presentation and customer training experience.
- Work experience in the information technology industry.
- Goal-oriented, career-minded.
Salary commensurate with experience. 260 day
To apply immediately please email your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.