The Miami Valley Educational Computer Association located in Yellow Springs, Ohio has an opening for a customer service coordinator on the student software support team.
MVECA Customer Service Coordinator (EMIS)
Job Objective: Facilitates the delivery of timely and effective customer support for K-12 software applications. Assists client organizations with the use of software tools that support the collection, analysis, and maintenance of student data.
- Minimum of a high school diploma. Associates degree in a technology related field is desirable.
- Documented evidence of a clear criminal record.
- Knowledge of computing environments.
- Ability to train and support clients in the use of software systems.
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheet software. Knowledge of databases is desirable.
- Energetic self-starter able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to conceptualize, evaluate, prioritize, and solve complex problems.
- Ability to develop training materials and supplemental documentation.
- Ability to establish working relationships with co-workers and function as part of a cohesive team.
- Maintains high ethical standards, integrity, and professionalism.
- Able to work in an interruption intense environment.
- Ability to interact comfortably and confidently with the public.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of privileged information.
- Ability to learn new skills and perform new job functions as work environment changes.
Other Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience with K12 software applications, ProgressBook Suite, EMIS, Fiscal Support, etc.
- Group presentation and customer training experience.
- Work experience in the information technology industry.
- Goal-oriented, career minded.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]