The Miami Valley Educational Computer Association has an immediate opening for a Fiscal Support Specialist with the following qualifications:
- Detail oriented and energetic self-starter able to work with minimum supervision.
- Experience with current state fund accounting and payroll applications.
- Demonstrated ability effectively prioritize and solve complex problems.
- Ability to train customers in the use and operation of accounting and payroll software packages.
- Ability to provide quality support services that ensure successful client use of all fiscal and payroll applications.
- Ability to develop training materials and supplemental documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to establish working relationships with co-workers and function as part of a cohesive team.
- Able to work in an interruption intense environment.
- Proven to be able to maintain confidentiality of privileged information.
- Adaptable to performing new responsibilities as work environment changes.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Previous group presentation and customer training experience in fiscal applications.
- Help desk system support experience.
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Information Technology, or related experience.