The Miami Valley Educational Computer Association located in Yellow Springs, Ohio has an immediate opening for a qualified network specialist to work in a contracted support environment in Montgomery County.
MVECA Network Specialist Job Objective: Installs, maintains, configures, and supports all equipment associated with WAN and LAN deployments. Supports and maintains associated servers and applications used within established network environments.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in technology-related field or equivalent work experience.
- Documented evidence of a clear criminal record.
- In depth knowledge of computing environments.
- Ability to train and support clients.
- Energetic self-starter able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to conceptualize, evaluate, prioritize, and solve complex problems.
- Ability to develop training materials and supplemental documentation.
- Ability to establish working relationships with co-workers and function as part of a cohesive team.
- Maintains high ethical standards, integrity, and professionalism.
- Able to work in an interruption intense environment.
- Ability to interact comfortably and confidently with the public.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of privileged information.
- Ability to learn new skills and perform new job functions as work environment changes.
Other Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience with Cisco IOS, network troubleshooting, mobile device management, direct end-user support, Windows servers, etc.
- Group presentation and customer training experience.
- Work experience in the information technology industry.
- Goal-oriented, career-minded.
To apply immediately please email your cover letter and resumé to email@example.com prior to 8/15/19.