You asked for more technical training opportunities at MVECA
and we listened! We are hosting a five-day
instructor led Windows Server 2016 MCSA Bootcamp February 26th – March 2nd.
This class is suited for Experienced Systems Administrators with extensive hands-on working knowledge of Windows Server 2003 and/or 2008/2008 R2 and/or 2012.
This five-day class covers
• installation and configuration of windows server 2016
• managing and understanding active directory domain services
• implementing networking services
• file and printer services implementing local storage
• administering group policy
• implementing server virtualization with Hyper-v
• configure and troubleshoot DNS
• Remote access and file system security
• and more… see attached agenda
MVECA is excited to be able to offer this five-day instructor led class in the MVECA lab for only $2995 a person! This class is usually online only and costs $4995.00 a person.
Seating is limited. We are opening this up exclusively to our districts/client organizations through Friday, January 12th. After that, registration will be open to
other ITCs and their districts.
note: Capacity is limited, so registration will occur on a first come, first
served basis. A purchase order or check
is required to hold your spot. Each
registrant will receive confirmation that registration has been received and a
space has been reserved. MVECA reserves
the right to cancel the event if sufficient numbers are not registered. MVECA may also cancel due to speaker
cancellation or inclement weather. Attendees will be notified via email as soon
as possible prior to the event in case of such a cancellation. If you are unable to attend for any other
reason, the full registration fee will be refunded if your cancellation notice
is received no less than three weeks prior to the event (2/5/2018).